A catchy song for students to practice asking questions what’s your name? and how do you spell it?Sugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the video.
2. Play the video and have students to listen to the song, pay attention to the questions and how they are answered.
3. Choose some students at random and ask them, What’s your name? and How do you spell your name?
4. Write on the board the spelling your students say and give a moment for self-correction.
5. Play the video once more and have the class say the lines along with the characters.
6. Have students ask their classmates to their right those two questions and make sure they are spelling correctly.
7. Play the video one last time (decide on the number of times you prefer according to your class) but without sound and challenge the class to sing the song by reading the information, the questions in the speech bubbles.
Compartir MED en classroom: