A message format for students to write a message asking for somethingSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and print it in different colored paper: blue, green, yellow.This file contains several different types of formats with samples of messages. It is recommended you either shoe this format or make copies of this page for students to write their message.
2. Distribute the format and go over the three main parts of it, TO / MESSAGE / FROM.
3. Give students two contexts for them to choose to write down the message,
a) “This is a message they are going to write to their mom. They are going to ask her if they can go play to their friends’ Mark’s house” and b) This is a message from their dad asking them to finish homework first and then they can watch TV.”
4. Monitor the activity and offer help as needed.
5. Invite students to exchange their messages with other classmates and say what they think.
Compartir MED en classroom: