A worksheet for students to practice capitalizationSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Tell students they are going to practice capitalization and review some basic rules with them.
3. Distribute the worksheet and go over the three examples done for them. There are 10 sentences that need corrections, and 6 sentences that have no mistakes so that’s the challenge for them, to find them.
4. Monitor the activity and offer help as needed.
5. Invite students to check answers, first, by telling you which 6 sentences were correct.
6. Ask students to check the ten sentences they corrected in pairs.
Compartir MED en classroom: