A message format for students to write a message asking for somethingSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students. This file contains several different types of formats with samples of messages. It is recommended you either shoe this format or make copies of this page for students to write their message.
2. Distribute the format and go over the three main parts of it, TO / MESSAGE / FROM.
3. Give students the context and ask them to write down the message, “This is a message they are going to write to their brother or sister because they need to borrow a video game to take to their friend’s house to play “.
4. Monitor the activity and offer help as needed.
5. Invite students to exchange their messages with other classmates and say what they think.
Compartir MED en classroom: