A worksheet for students to review types of sentences and how to punctuate themSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Draw a visual organizer for students to classify three types of sentences, declarative, interrogative and exclamatory.
3. Review what those three are about before handing the worksheet.
4. Distribute the worksheet and ask students to read the information given and confirm their ideas.
5. Ask students to complete the worksheet individually and set a time limit.
6. When time is up, invite students to work in pairs and compare their answers.
7. Ask students to change the interrogative sentences into declarative statements.
8. Invite students to share their answers with the class.
Compartir MED en classroom: