A worksheet for students to review and practice punctuationSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Write on the board, ? / ¡ / . / , and ask students to name them and to give you an example as well.
3. Tell students they are going to practice using ‘periods’ and ‘question marks’ with some sentences.
4. Distribute the worksheet and set a time limit for students to complete it.
5. Ask students to exchange their worksheets with another student and grade it.
6. Invite students to classify the sentences into two categories and discuss their reasons. Students may not notice we’re working with statements and questions so guide them until they discover.
7. Ask students to write three more sentences to add to the list of sentences on the worksheet.
Compartir MED en classroom: