A writing activity for students to practice writing notes asking for somethingSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the activity. (You can download only if you register.)
2. Tell students they are going to practice writing notes for some people in their family.
3. Show the activity and review the expressions recommended.
4. Invite students to copy in their notebooks the sentences to rewrite as well as the two examples given a) and b). If necessary, go over them and help with vocabulary as needed.
5. Monitor the activity and offer help as needed.
6. Ask students to work in pairs and exchange their notes to check if they used the same expressions or different ones.
7. Invite students to read their notes and help with corrections by writing them on the board.
Compartir MED en classroom: