A fun activity for children to write secret messages using a toy codeSugerencia de uso
1. Download the files and print them. There are three pages to print, the first two were used in this session while the third one will be used in this session.
2 Ask students to use the ‘Toy substitution Cypher’ you gave them last session.
3. Invite students to write ‘Hello’ in their notebooks by drawing the ‘toys’ from the code.
4. Distribute the worksheet and ask students to work in groups of three to create their own substitution toy cipher.
5. Ask students to think of practical images for everybody to draw and remind them not to take so long.
6. Finally, ask students to ‘write’ a message for their classmates to decode and exchange papers with other classmates to practice decoding and writing messages.
Compartir MED en classroom: