A fun activity for children to write secret messages using a toy code.Sugerencia de uso
1. Download the files and print them. There are three pages to print, the first two are going to be used in this session while the third one will be used in the next session.
2. Ask students to say the first 5 letters of the alphabet, then, the last 5 letters and the vowels.
3. Invite students to spell out their names and have fun with the alphabet.
4. Distribute the ‘Toy substitution Cypher’ and elicit from students what that is.
5. Go over the toy code and make sure students understand it.
6. Tell students to decode the message in the second page using the given code.
7. Finally, invite students to read the decoded message. Did everybody get the same message?
Compartir MED en classroom: