A video for students to learn 5 different ways to say ‘Yes’ in EnglishSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the video.
2. Ask students to check in their notes and/or in their textbook the expressions used to say ‘Yes’ but without saying ‘Yes’.
3. If they cannot remember, give them a simple example using the correct intonation, ‘Sure!!’
4. Ask students to look to the examples given but draw their attention toward the last one, ‘Can I borrow your pen?’. (The introduction this teacher is not necessary for the students to listen to, go directly to the examples)
5. Ask students to listen carefully to the examples and the way they are answered.
6. Ask your students some questions such as ‘Can I borrow___?, May I borrow___?, Would you like some cake? ‘ and invite them to use the different expressions.
Compartir MED en classroom: