A template for students to draw and write a mini dialogueSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and print the second template. This file has 10 different templates to choose from and the second one is the one recommended for this activity. The others are going to be used in other activities in this unit.
2. Print them in colored paper to make the story more attractive.
3. Hand two speech bubbles to each student and ask them to work in groups of 3 so there are 6 speech bubbles for them to write exchanges.
4. Tell students they will write a story and the lines they must write in the speech bubbles. No drawings this time.
5. Tell students in this story somebody needs to borrow several things. Recommend to use polite expressions.
6. Finally, ask students to line up the 6 speech bubbles and invite the other groups to do the same so the class can read different stories.
Compartir MED en classroom: