A word search for students to practice vocabulary to use when asking for something.Sugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and print them.
2. Ask students to work in pairs and review the stationery vocabulary together.
3. Invite students to search the words but set a time limit.
4. When time is up, tell students to write down a mini-dialog to practice using the different ways to ask for things they need because they don’t have any, or they forgot and the teacher is asking to do some activities with those school supplies.
5. Invite students to read their dialogues to the class.
Compartir MED en classroom: