A grammar worksheet for students to review the present simple tenseSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Ask students to ask the student they have to their right how many brothers and/or sisters she/ he has, then ask the person to their left what his/her favorite sport is. (How many brothers and sisters do you have?, What’s your favorite sport?)
3. Choose some students at random to report what those classmates said in this way, ‘Luis has______ or doesn’t have_________.’ And Mary’s favorite sport is basketball.
4. Tell students they are going to practice the present tense with this activity.
5. Distribute the worksheet and ask students to answer in pairs.
6. Monitor the activity and invite students to share their answers with the class.
Compartir MED en classroom: