A catchy song for students to practice ‘Would you like to eat___?Sugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the video.
2. Ask students what their favorite food is, and which one is not.
3. Ask them to think of a possible situation where somebody asks them if they’d like some pizza (vegetables, milk, etc) and what the best and polite way to answer is.
4. Play the song and ask students to sing by reading the lyrics on the screen.
5. Drive students to notice the pattern ‘Would you like to eat____?’ and ask them how they can use it with different types of food, or if they remove ‘to’ they are asking if somebody wants something or not in a very polite way.
6. Invite students to sing along and clap to the beat but this time without the music so students can follow the beat and sing.
Compartir MED en classroom: