An interactive worksheet (or quiz) for students to practice the use of ‘borrow’ and ‘lend’Sugerencia de uso
1. Use a beam projector to show the activity, or print it.
2. Go over the expression ‘Can I borrow…? That students have been practicing and ask students to give you an example and answer it. You may also want to practice ‘May I borrow---? ‘ as well. Make sure that students understand the levels of formality.
3. Use the first sentence as an example to model the activity., ‘lend’ and contrast it with the use of ‘borrow’.
4. Ask students to copy the sentences (in case you decided not to print it) and answer in their notebooks. Then, ask for some volunteers to come to the front and type their answers.
5. Check answers with the class and make sure they know the difference between these two verbs.
Compartir MED en classroom: