An interactive worksheet for students to practice “Can I borrow…?Sugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the activity.
2. Ask students to think about how they can ask somebody for something, for example, “you need a pencil because you forgot yours at home, how can you ask a classmate to let you use one of his?”
3. Elicit from students ‘Can I borrow---?
4. Show the activity and ask students to copy the exercise in their notebooks. There are 7 sentences for them to complete. Suggest students to draw the picture as well.
5. Invite students to sit in pairs and check their answers. Invite students to share their answers and invite the class to make corrections if necessary.
6. Invite students to act out the mini-dialogues.
Compartir MED en classroom: