Short animation for students to enjoy practicing ‘needs’ and ‘wants’ and developing critical thinking through it.Sugerencia de uso
1. Use a beam projector to show the animation.
2. Introduce the characters to the students and consider pausing the video to comment on what’s going on.
3. Ask students : What’s the young beaver doing? Where is he going? Why does he need so many things?
4. Discus with students the end of the video and ask: where did the young beaver go? What do the professor have to say?
5. Invite students to tell you about the needs and wants of the young beaver.
Compartir MED en classroom: