Video offers an animated story of two children talking about their needs and wants to compare and contrasting them both.Sugerencia de uso
1. Use a beam projector to show the video.
2. Play the video and have students listen carefully as they read the script on screen.
3. Now, pause the video and comment on the contrast children talk about.
4. Ask students to work in pairs and ask each other questions about ‘need’ and ‘wants’ and see how similar their answers are.
5. invite students to perform the different characters that are included in the video.
6. Invite everyone to read aloud along with the video.
Compartir MED en classroom: