A very catchy song to show children the difference between ‘wants’ and ‘needs’ and make them aware of their importance.Sugerencia de uso
1. Use a beam projector to show the video.
2. Play the video and have students listen carefully once. Play the video again and stop every time a group of things is shown as ‘needs’ or ‘wants’.
3. Ask students to give you examples of ‘needs’ and ‘wants’ as presented in the video.
4. Invite volunteers to come to the front and sing the song.
4. Finally, tell students to share some of their personal ‘needs’ and ‘wants’
Compartir MED en classroom: