An interview with Taylor Swift for students to practice interviews, questions, effects and feelings and emotionsSugerencia de uso
1. Use a beam projector to show the video clip.
2. Ask students what famous personality they would like to interview and ask students what kind of questions they would ask.
3. Tell students that ‘that personality’ is going to come to their school for the interview so ask them where they would have the interview and what the logistics would be.
4. Tell students they are going to watch this video from a few years back where VOGUE magazine interviews Taylor Swift. Elicit from students information about her. Even if students are not fans, they will learn a lot and will be able to practice working with interviews and expressing feeling and emotions.
5. The format of the interview is that VOGUE comes to Taylor’s house and asks her 73 questions in 9minutes or so.
6. You may want to start by showing the first 30 seconds of the interview without sound and show the subtitles for students to read how many questions the reporter asks Taylor.
7. Ask students what questions they would ask Taylor Swift (whether they like their music or not), just for fun.
8. Play the video and make pauses to discuss the answers. It is recommended that you play up to minutes 3 or 4, depending how your class reacts.
9. The activity will continue in the next session.
Compartir MED en classroom: