A vocabulary worksheet for students to practice ‘feelings’Sugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Ask students the questions, ‘How are you?’, ‘How do you feel?’ and ‘how does (a person, a situation, etc.) make you feel?’ and wait for reactions.
3. Tell students they are going to work with vocabulary related to feelings.
4. Distribute the worksheet and ask students to read the list of adjectives to the right.
5. Help them with vocabulary as needed and ask them to search the words and raise their hand as soon as they finish.
6. Then, ask them to group the words into 2 different groups and justify their selection.
Compartir MED en classroom: