A documentary for students to practice interviewing a survivor from the Titanic disasterSugerencia de uso
1. Use a beam projector to show the video clip.
2. Tell students they are going to watch this documentary again (it was suggested for week 6 session 1) and they are going to work in pairs.
3. Recommend students to take notes because they need the information to write down some questions because they are going to interview someone who survived the disaster.
4. Play the video, pause it, and let students take notes and organize the information.
5. Tell students that they need to decide who is going to play the survivor and who the interviewer. They will use the questions they wrote and the survivor must show emotions and project some feelings in their answers.
6. When they finish, discuss what emotions are captured in their answers.
Compartir MED en classroom: