A grammar worksheet for students to practice the past tense in descriptionsSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Ask students to think of what they did yesterday, a day before yesterday and two days ago but ask them to think as fast as they can and say it out loud, everybody at the same time.
3. Tell students they are going to complete the description of somebody talking about her/his day by completing the sentences using the vowels needed and following the audio.
4. You may want to read the first two sentences and ask them to ‘guess’ and complete some more, then, play the audio. Make sure students can listen very well from their seats.
5. When students have finished completing the sentences, read them aloud and/or play the audio again for corrections.
Compartir MED en classroom: