An interactive worksheet for students to practice making questionsSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the activity.
2. Tell students they are going to practice making WH_ questions in the past.
3. Tell students they are going to use the words in parenthesis or brackets and form questions with the question words already given. You may show the exercise and ask students to write down the questions in their notebooks, or if possible ask volunteers to come to the front and type the questions.
4. Check answers with the class and make sure they have no problems with question formation.
5. Ask students to work in pairs and ask each other 3 questions each from the exercise using the correct intonation and giving an answer using the correct verbs in the past.
Compartir MED en classroom: