A video for students to learn about intonation in questionsSugerencia de uso
1. Use a beam projector to show the video clip.
2. Ask students to write down two WH_ questions and 2 yes/no questions (or closed questions) and read them to you. Then, ask them to a classmate.
3. Ask students if they noticed the intonation they used. Grammar is very important and intonation as well.
4. Tell students they are going to watch a video that is going to present the correct intonation in yes/no questions, WH_questions, and choices.
5. Play the video and ask students to write down the examples using markers or colored pencils to identify intonation. Pause the video between sections.
6. Invite students to mark the questions they wrote the color they chose and ask them to different students using the appropriate intonation.
Compartir MED en classroom: