An interactive worksheet for students to practice making questionsSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the activity.
2. Tell students they are going to practice making questions, open and closed, according to the video they saw in the previous section of the lesson.
3. Tell students they are going to write the correct question into the gap. You may show the exercise and ask students to write down the questions in their notebooks, or if possible ask volunteers to come to the front and type the questions.
4. Check answers with the class and make sure they have no problems with question formation.
5. If time allows, it is recommended you work using the same procedure with exercise # 1403 https://www.englisch-hilfen.de/en/exercises/questions/mistakes2.htm
Compartir MED en classroom: