A video for students to review questions formation, types of answers and intonationSugerencia de uso
1. Use a beam projector to show the video clip.
2. Ask students if they remember what a yes/no question is and what a WHquestion is.
3. Tell students they are going to watch a video which reviews and presents information about how to make questions.
4. Divide the video into 3 or 4 parts and ask students to take notes and write down the examples given.
5. Start the video at 1:04 with the first part Q&A and continue with the 4 elements needed to make a question, the examples,etc.
6. Ask students to listen to the explanation of “closed and open” questions.
7. Make a pause here and ask students questions about ‘questions’ and go over more examples.
8. Make sure students can listen to the video clearly in the section of ‘intonation’.
9. Use those examples and invite students to imitate pronunciation. Make corrections if necessary.
Compartir MED en classroom: