A video for students to learn simple tips about conducting an interview on camera, on talk showsSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the video.
2. Tell students they are going to have the opportunity to interview a football star or a very famous singer so how important it would be for them to have the questions ready.
3. Ask students what kind of questions they would ask. Invite them to give you some examples.
4. Ask students to work in pairs and sit together since they are going to take notes and discuss some points.
5. Tell students to make a list and number it with the tips given here. It is not necessary to write complete sentences but keywords for them to manipulate and be able to discuss.
6. Play the video and pause it after each tip is given. Suggest they write the examples as well.
7. Give students some time to discuss the information and invite pair to present it to the class. Do you agree on the effect these tips can make when interviewing?
Compartir MED en classroom: