A worksheet for students to read and learn about the origins of sitcomsSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the worksheet to students. Unless you sign up, you will be able to download and make copies for students.
2. Make sure students can see the reading from their seats.
3. Tell students this is a reading comprehension activity and the information in it may be something the already learned in the previous session so ask them to take advantage of that and do the activity.
4. Suggest students make a list of the new words they find and help them with it.
5. Ask students to do the true and false section and check answers with the class.
6. The next section with 5 questions is for students to work in pairs, discuss and conclude on the answers.
Compartir MED en classroom: