A video for students to explore the sitcom genre and learn about its main characteristicsSugerencia de uso
1. Use a beam projector to show the video.
2. Ask students what other TV genres they remember and which one is their favorite.
3. Ask students what their favorite TV shows are and why.
4. Tell students they are going to watch a video that shows what sitcoms are and their main characteristics so ask them to take notes.
5. It is a good idea to suggest students to draw a visual organizer to record the information.
6. Play the video and pause it. You may want to play it with no sound and read and explain the info yourself since the voice in the video is only reading the information.
7. Ask students to work in groups of three, put the information they got together and see how much they know now about sitcoms.
8. Invite groups to copy the keywords in the video and use them in a discussion about sitcoms with another group.
Compartir MED en classroom: