A video from National Geographic for students to interpret general sense and details of a documentarySugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the video.
2. Ask students what a documentary is and what documentaries they like to watch.
3. Discuss what the objective of a documentary is.
4. Tell students they are going to watch a clip from a National Geographic documentary where James Cameron, director of the film Titanic, and his team talk about how the Titanic sank.
5. Distribute the worksheet and ask students to answer the ‘background knowledge’ section: what do students know about the Titanic?
6. Play the video and help students with comprehension by asking questions and /or paraphrasing.
7. Ask students to work on the next sections and invite them to check answers with another classmate.
Compartir MED en classroom: