A vocabulary worksheet for students to practice news and journalism wordsSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students. There are two pages and both are needed for the activity.
2. Ask students to tell you three words related to the news (nouns and verbs are ok) either in English or Spanish.
3. Distribute the 2-page activity and ask students to read the vocabulary list individually. Draw their attention to the examples that use the new words in context.
4. When students are finished, ask them to read the next activity about the BBC and complete it with the missing words.
5. Invite students to check their answers in pairs and correct themselves if necessary. Then, talk with the class about the BBC and how it can compare it to a similar Mexican broadcasting company.
Compartir MED en classroom: