A vocabulary activity for students to work with words associated with Television and use in reportsSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Tell students they have been working with TV genres, shows, and famous people so this activity is to help them describe shows and talk about Television in general
3. Distribute the word search activity and ask students to read the words listed to the right. Help them with vocabulary as needed and make sure they know the words.
4. Set a time limit and if time is up and they are not finished, ask them to mingle and sit with another classmate to complete the search.
5. Check answers and ask students to group the words into two groups, whichever they want, label the categories and tell you why they did it that way.
Compartir MED en classroom: