A communicative activity for students to find out how much TV they watch a daySugerencia de uso
1. Use a beam projector to show the activity. Unless you sign up the webpage, you will be able to download and print
2. Show the activity and keep it projected on the board or wall for students to be able to read it.
3. Ask students to interview classmates, walk around the room, and ask the questions to 12 different students since there are 12 questions.
4. Review how Yes/No questions are formed in the present tense: DO + you + have + a TV in your room? And make sure students understand they need to change the statement into a question. You may want to leave that example on the board for them to guide them.
5. When they finish asking their questions, invite students to share the information by reporting, (about question 1) ‘Luis used to watch TV but he doesn’t do it anymore’, then, ask the class to ask Luis ‘Why don’t you watch it anymore?’
Compartir MED en classroom: