A quiz for students to review vocabulary about television and moviesSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Ask students to define ‘cast’, ‘location’, ‘talk show’, and what they have in common.
3. Tell students they are going to answer a fun quiz about movies and television to score your vocabulary knowledge
4. Distribute the worksheet and invite students to answer these fourteen questions and ask them to work individually.
5. Monitor the activity and help as needed, however, encourage students to read and try to work on the meaning of new words by using the context.
6. Check answers with the whole class by choosing students at random and invite the rest of the class to correct gently if necessary.
7. Ask students how much they know about movies and television by using the estimates at the bottom of the page.
Compartir MED en classroom: