A video for students to classify different types of TV showsSugerencia de uso
1. Use a beam projector to show the video.
2. Ask students to define ‘news’, ‘soap (opera)’, and ‘documentary’ (they can use the activity from the previous session.)
3. Ask students to work in groups of 3 and write in their notebooks a list 1- 16 for them to write the type of show they will see in the video.
4. Tell students these are clips from famous TV shows in the USA-
5. Pause the video every three samples of shows so students can have time to discuss and classify the shows. If they write some keywords about each sample, that may help in classifying them.
6. Monitor and make sure they are discussing and working as a team.
7. Check answers by inviting groups to call out the answers and invite the class to correct if necessary.
Compartir MED en classroom: