A worksheet for students to practice types of shows and their definitionsSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Ask students how many different types of TV shows they know and write them down to use later in the session.
3. Distribute the worksheet and tell students they are going to match the 11 types of shows to their descriptions. The first one is used as a model.
4. Help with vocabulary as needed and set a time limit so you have time to check answers and work with another activity.
5. Check answers by reading the words, ‘Sitcom’ and ask for the description, etc.
6. Ask students to give you examples of TV shows (in English or Spanish, it’s ok).
Compartir MED en classroom: