An animated video for students to learn about TV programs and genresSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the video.
2. Ask students what their favorite TV show is, what language it is in, what type of show that is and why it is their favorite.
3. Tell students they are going to watch a video about the different types of TV programs and the genres they can be divided into.
4. Ask students to write in their notebooks the 4 categories of TV programs they will see in the video and take notes under those categories.
5. Ask students to answer these questions, a) What are narrative TV shows) b) What are non-narrative TV shows?
6. Play the video and make several pauses for students to write the information they need. You can suggest they write only keywords and not complete sentences.
7. Ask students to work in groups of three and compare their notes., complement them and discuss them.
8. Invite the whole class to tell you what ‘narrative TV shows are’ and give some examples.
Compartir MED en classroom: