A grammar worksheet for students to review passive voice in the newsSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Distribute the worksheet and ask students to work in groups of 3.
Tell them they are going to work as fast as they can to classify these sentences as active or passive. If the sentence is passive they need to ad the corresponding verb form and check punctuation as well.
3. Set a time limit and make sure students are working as a team.
4. When time is up, invite groups to share their answers. You may want to start with the headlines that use a passive voice.
5. Make sure that students identify correctly the passive voice in the headlines. How was punctuation?
Compartir MED en classroom: