A grammar worksheet for students to practice active and passive voiceSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Tell students that they are going to practice the difference between active and passive voice so they can use it more confidently when working with newspaper articles.
3. Distribute the worksheet and ask students to complete the 18 sentences and classify them as active(A) or passive (P).
4. Monitor the activity and make sure that students are discussing and working together.
5. Invite volunteers to read first the passive voice sentences, then the rest of the exercises.
Compartir MED en classroom: