A grammar worksheet for students to review passive voiceSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Review active and passive voice with one example on the board.
3. Tell students the passive voice is widely used in the news and it has a different effect in the reader and the listener.
4. Distribute the worksheet and ask students to identify the mistakes in the sentences to correct.
5. Monitor the activity and help as needed-
6. Invite students to read the incorrect sentences first and have the class agree or disagree. Say which ones are incorrect.
7. Have some volunteers read the correct sentence.
Compartir MED en classroom: