A piece of news for students to read and compare to another newspaperSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the news or print the page and distribute it .
2. Ask students to read the headline and tell you if it is the same news as in the previous session.
3. Both are about the Olympics so ask students to read this piece of news and find differences with the other one. They can use their copies and use them in this session.
4. Invite students to work in pairs and discuss those differences in terms of shorter, longer sentences, more words to describe or less words, quotes, etc.
5. Ask some volunteers to share their comparison and have the rest of the class say what they think.
Compartir MED en classroom: