A worksheet for students to work with newspapers headlines and discuss the meaningSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students. This is the second part of the activity that started in the previous session and students will use page 2 of this file.
2. Ask students to read some of the headlines and double meanings that probably were not checked in the last class.
3. Distribute the worksheet and tell students they are going to read the headlines and write a headline for each one.
4. Suggest students to underline the WHAT, WHERE, WHEN, HOW pieces of information given to identify the important information.
5. Ask students to work in pairs and decide on the headline, write it, and exchange it with another group.
6. Monitor the activity and offer help as needed.
7. Invite students to read some of their headlines and compare how similar they are or how different.
Compartir MED en classroom: