A piece of news from different newspapers for students to compare and discussSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the newspaper.
2. This is the second part of the activity that started in the previous session, comparing the same piece of news published by different newspapers. In that session, there were two pieces of news about the same. Here there will be a third newspaper publishing the same.
3. Tell students that after working with a piece of news published in two different newspapers, they are going to read a third one to finishe the activity of comparing.
4. Project the headline and ask students to read it. Then, ask them to think why it says ‘Remember baseball?’ Encourage students to find the irony implied in the question and discuss it.
5. Ask students to work in groups of 3, draw a table, and write down how they are different in terms of vocabulary, grammar, etc.
6. Invite students to share their tables with the class.
Compartir MED en classroom: