A piece of news from an authentic source for students to readSugerencia de uso
1. This is the second part of the activity reading a piece of news: Titanic.
2. Ask students to go back to the questions they did in the previous session and review which questions show the most important information and which ones they consider show supporting information.
3. Distribute the second page and ask students to read the next paragraph and paraphrase it for students.
4. Ask students to answer these questions,
a) What was the ‘Virginian’ , the ‘Parisian, and ‘the Carpathia’?
b) What’s ‘White Star?
c) What happened at 9:35 pm?
d) What message did Captain Haddock send?
e) How many passengers were there onboard?
5. Check answers and ask students if the information these questions give is supporting information
Compartir MED en classroom: