A piece of news from an authentic source for students to readSugerencia de uso
1. This is the second part of reading journalistic news: wreckage in Indonesia. Students are going to continue working with the second part of the news.
2. Ask some volunteers to answer WHAT, WHERE, and WHEN about this accident.
3. Tell students they are going to work with the rest of the paragraphs. Read the next paragraph “More than 100 rescued personnel…’ and paraphrase it.
4. Read the next paragraph (“Indonesian President…”) and ask students to write down a couple of questions about it in their notebooks.
5. Read the next paragraph ( “The police said…”) and ask students if that paragraph is as important as the first one, why / why not?
6. Ask students what part of the news is the most important information and what is supporting information. DIscuss
Compartir MED en classroom: