A reading comprehension activity for students to practice reading journalistic newsSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Tell students they are going to read a piece of news about ‘palm reading’. Draw students’ attention towards the picture and discuss briefly what that is and ask students why they think it is so popular.
3. Distribute the worksheet and ask students to read the text. Suggest they number the lines for easy reference later.
4. Monitor the activity and offer help as needed but encourage students to guess the meaning by context, for example.
5. Ask students to answer the true/ false activity and check answers with another classmate.
Compartir MED en classroom: