A vocabulary activity to review sections of the newspaper and vocabulary related to journalismSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Distribute the worksheet and read the lists of words for students to review vocabulary and learn new ones. Do not take a lot in giving explanations to illustrate the vocabulary, but encourage students to guess the meaning. You can start by asking students how many of those words are similar in Spanish.
3. Set a time limit and ask students to find to search the words.
4. When time is up, invite students to sit with another classmate, compare their puzzles, and complete them.
5. Ask students which words are sections of the newspaper, which ones are related to the news, and which ones are about journalism.
Compartir MED en classroom: