A worksheet for students to learn vocabulary in headlines and practiceSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the activity.
2. Project the second page which is the second part of the activity that started in the previous session.
3. Ask students to copy any 5 headlines from the list they like in their notebook, as well as the words and their definitions.
4. Invite students to find another classmate who wrote one of the headlines chosen and read it, comment it, then find another classmate.
5. Encourage students to identify the main idea, what it is about, and do not take extra time to focus on vocabulary.
6. Invite volunteers to read a headline and say what it is about.
Compartir MED en classroom: