A worksheet for students to work with newspaper vocabularySugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Ask students to give three words connected with the topic ‘newspapers’.
3. Distribute the worksheet and read the words at the bottom of the worksheet.
4. Encourage students to read the definitions and ‘guess’ what the words are.
5. Invite students to work in groups of three and check their answers.
6. Ask questions using the information in the worksheet such as, “What’s a headline?”, “What’s an article giving opinions?”, etc. and invite pairs to do the same.
Compartir MED en classroom: